Blog Entry

Mixed feelings

Friday 3 September 2010 by Aairria , under

For each and every person who should ever read this: greetings. It's great to have you here.
My name is Aairria. I have many interests and some of them are associated with The Art Of Music.
After admiring the beauty of some ambient mixes I managed to find and listen to I decided to also do this. And so - apart from my work as a musician - I will post here my attempts to present other musician's music in the most enjoyable of ways.

It is worth a mention that I will not restrict my mix files in lenght. I will also refrain from writing down a complete track-after-track playlist. I believe a list of source albums should do the job.

There is also a final and important notice. All music I place here on this blog is my tribute to all the artists whose sound I choose to present. I am eternally keen on buying the music I love and shall encourage everyone to do it also. However if you are an artist and would like your music removed from here please - just let me know.

0 Responses to 'Mixed feelings'